The Commission for the Transportation Disadvantaged (CTD) annually designates an agency to fulfill the function of transportation disadvantaged planning in each county. The ARPC serves as the designated official planning agency (DOPA) for Calhoun, Franklin, Gadsden, Gulf, Jackson, Jefferson, Liberty, and Wakulla Counties. As the DOPA, the ARPC:
- Staffs quarterly meetings of the local coordinating boards
- Provides program & administration support
- Monitors and evaluates the community Transportation Coordinators
- Prepares an update to the county coordinated transportation development plans, and
- Trains new local coordinating board members to help them satisfy their duties pursuant to Chapter 427, F.S. and Rule 41-2, F.A.C.
For more information on ARPC’s Transportation Disadvantaged Program, please contact Kwentin Eastberg at (850)488-6211 ext. 105.
Transportation Disadvantaged Coordinating Boards
2017-2018 Meeting Schedule
Meeting locations, dates and times may change.
Contact staff for current information regarding the meetings.
***Update January 4, 2018: Please note the highlighted changes to the Meeting Dates and Times***
The Annual Public Hearing will take place before the regular 1st Quarter Board meeting, September 2017:
- Calhoun Public Hearing 2017 Agenda
- Calhoun Agenda Sept 2017
- Calhoun Agenda Nov 2017
- Calhoun Agenda Feb 2018, Calhoun 2017 WkBk & Final Report
- Franklin Public Hearing 2017 Agenda
- Franklin Agenda Sept 2017
- Franklin Agenda Nov 2017
- Franklin Agenda Feb 2018, Franklin 2017 WkBk & Final Report
- Gadsden Public Hearing 2017 Agenda
- Gadsden Agenda Sept 2017
- Gadsden Agenda Nov 2017
- Gadsden Agenda Feb 2018, Gadsden 2017 WkBk & Final Report
- Gulf Public Hearing 2017 Agenda
- Gulf Agenda Sept 2017
- Gulf Agenda Nov 2017
- Gulf Agenda Feb 2018, Gulf 2017 WkBk & Final Report
- Jackson Public Hearing 2017 Agenda
- Jackson Agenda Sept 2017
- Jackson Agenda Nov 2017
- Jackson Agenda Feb 2018, Jackson 2017 WkBk & Final Report
- Jefferson Public Hearing 2017 Agenda
- Jefferson Agenda Sept 2017
- Jefferson Agenda Nov 2017
- Jefferson Agenda Feb 2018, Jefferson 2017 WkBk & Final Report
- Liberty Public Hearing 2017 Agenda
- Liberty Agenda Sept 2017
- Liberty Agenda Nov 2017
- Liberty Agenda Feb 2018, Liberty 2017 WkBk & Final Report
- Wakulla Public Hearing 2017 Agenda
- Wakulla Agenda Sept 2017
- Wakulla Agenda Nov 2017
- Wakulla Agenda Feb 2018, Wakulla 2017 WkBk & Final Report
The Transportation Disadvantaged Service Plan is developed by the Community Transportation Coordinator and the ARPC under the guidance and approval of the Local Coordinating Board. The Transportation Disadvantaged Service Plan is an annually updated tactical plan with components of development, service and quality assurance.
Through the Local Coordinating Board’s involvement in the review and approval of the Transportation Disadvantaged Service Plan, the Local Coordinating Board is able to guide and support the Community Transportation Coordinator in implementing coordination efforts and locally developed service standards that are consistent with the needs and resources of the community.
The latest update of each service plan is listed on the first page of the document.
- Calhoun FY 2016-2021 Service Plan
- Franklin FY 2016-2022 Service Plan
- Gadsden FY 2017-2022 Service Plan
- Gulf 2017-2022 Service Plan
- Jackson FY 2013-2018 Service Plan
- Jefferson FY 2013-2018 Service Plan
- Liberty FY 2017-2022 Service Plan
- Wakulla FY 2016-2021 Service Plan