By design, the ARPC serves its member local governments as a multi-purpose agency in the areas of economic development, emergency planning and transportation assistance. However, the Council often provides technical assistance in a multitude of other program areas within the Region.
The ARPC is a cost effective resource to member local governments when time, staff and/or funding is limited. The ARPC currently provides technical assistance for our member local governments in the following areas:
- Growth Management Planning including Evaluation and Appraisal Reports (EAR)
- Federal Consistency Reviews
- Administrative staffing for the Riparian County Stakeholders Coalition (RCSC)
- Small Quantity Generator (SQG) Program
- Hazards Analyses for Facilities with Extremely Hazardous Substances (EHS)
For more information about the technical assistance opportunities, please contact Chris Rietow at (850) 488-6211 ext. 102.